[Narccap-announce] Preregistration closes in 2 weeks

Antonia Rosati arosati at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 24 12:13:12 MST 2012

Greetings NARCCAP User Community!

We want to inform you that the 4th NARCCAP Users' Workshop will be
held April 10-11, 2012 at NCAR in Boulder, CO.

Preregistration is required. This allows us to make meeting
arrangements, disperse available funding, and create the agenda.

**The preregistration link will CLOSE in TWO WEEKS**

This workshop will have an emphasis on presentations by users, and
will also include presentations on results and use of the data by
co-PIs and others.

We have set up a preliminary registration form so we can find out how
many folks are interested in participating.  We can accommodate 30-35
participants, whom we will select from the preliminary registrants,
balancing among the three main interest groups and new users vs those
who attended previous Users' Workshops.

Some funds are available to support travel and accommodations.  Funds
will be distributed purely on a needs basis.  There will be a nominal
fee for this workshop.

If you are interested in attending, get your name on the list by
filling out this quick pre-registration form:

http://www.narccap.ucar.edu/cgi/2012-wksp-prereg.pl

Preregistration will be open for only a few weeks, until the beginning
of February.  We hope to see you in April!

Cheers,

Linda Mearns, Seth McGinnis, & the NARCCAP Team
narccap at ucar.edu