[Narccap-announce] Data recall: MM5I-hadcm3 future run

Seth McGinnis mcginnis at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 2 16:01:05 MDT 2011

Greetings NARCCAP Users,

We have found a serious problem with the MM5I-hadcm3-future run,
and have rescinded the recently published data from it.  If you have
downloaded any data from this run, do not use it.

The corresponding current run looks okay, and has not been
unpublished, but it too should not be used until we know more.

We are checking both runs, and will keep you informed as we find
out more.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

Seth McGinnis, for the NARCCAP Team