[Narccap-announce] Data Citation

Seth McGinnis mcginnis at ucar.edu
Fri Mar 25 16:43:40 MDT 2011

Greetings NARCCAP Users!

We have developed an official citation for the NARCCAP dataset.  When
you publish research that uses NARCCAP data, we would like to request
that you include this citation in the bibliography.  The citation is:

     Mearns, L.O., et al., 2007, updated 2011. The North American
     Regional Climate Change Assessment Program dataset, National
     Center for Atmospheric Research Earth System Grid data portal,
     Boulder, CO. Data downloaded <insert date here>.
     [http://www.earthsystemgrid.org/browse/viewProject.htm?projectId=ff3949c8-2008-45c8-8e27-5834f54be50f]

This and other citations are available with formatting on the
Acknowledgements page of the website:
http://www.narccap.ucar.edu/about/acknowledgements.html

This citation is in AMS style.  For more information about the
elements that go into a data citation, see the Citation page:
http://www.narccap.ucar.edu/about/citation.html

Thanks,

Seth McGinnis
for the NARCCAP team