[mpas-developers] iro for tracers ….. bug or feature?

Michael Duda duda at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 26 11:29:22 MDT 2012

This is behavior that we could look at changing, especially if it
would be of benefit to MPAS-O. In the atmosphere, for example, we
currently write out 8 moisture species and number concentrations,
regardless of the microphysics scheme that's being used in the
run; so, we could save ourselves from writing out (and reading in)
3d arrays with nothing in them.

Michael