[mpas-developers] Compilation Instructions Document

Doug Jacobsen jacobsen.douglas at gmail.com
Wed May 2 15:53:56 MDT 2012

Hi All,

A week ago I wrote a document that contains instructions for building mpas
along with it's required libraries. Within the ocean group, we think it
would be useful to have a document of this sort within the repository.

I have attached the document so everyone can take a look at it, and propose
changes to how it's laid out of any information that is contained within it.

I would like to propose committing this into the trunk/documents folder,
where it would be alongside the MPASProjectDesignTemplate.tex file. The pdf
version might also be linked within trunk/mpas to provide build
instructions within the directory that you will be building from. Or
perhaps we could simply provide an INSTALL or README file that refers
people to the build document.

If anyone has suggestions on where this document should go or how that
should be dealt with please let me know.

If I don't hear anything I'll commit it with my proposed settings early
next week at some time.

Thanks,
Doug