[mpas-developers] Block Decomposition Revision

Doug Jacobsen jacobsen.douglas at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 10:55:55 MST 2012

Hi again all,

I have attached a newer updated version of the design doc, with several
changes related to discussions I have had with various people. The changes
should also address a lot of the concerns that were presented in previous
emails about this topic.

I have also included some bigger picture information and general timeline
information for the whole project ( all of tasks 1 through 5, not just this
one).

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding this
newly updated document.

Doug