[mpas-developers] Stale Branches

Doug Jacobsen jacobsen.douglas at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 11:47:39 MST 2012

Hello Everyone,

I have been trying to find out what branches have gone stale and which are
still active. Currently I have made the attached list of stale branches
that I plan to remove. In the file you will find the name of the branch,
the last author, the last revision, and the last change date. If you are
actively working on these branches, please let me know that you don't want
them removed. I will probably remove the non-ocean_project branches
sometime next week, so lets say Wednesday would be the deadline for
informing me that the branches are not stale.

Thanks!

Doug