[mpas-developers] consistent number of time levels

Michael Duda duda at ucar.edu
Fri Jan 6 18:29:30 MST 2012

Hi, Folks.

While doing some registry-related work, I noticed that in the nhyd_atmos
and ocean registries, we have fields belonging to the same group (e.g.,
diag or state) that have different numbers of time levels; however, the
registry requires all fields in the same group to have the same number
of time levels. I've corrected this in the nhyd_atmos core, but thought
I'd leave it to someone in a better position to test the ocean model to
make the changes there. In the ocean core, the fields in question are:

   FBtr
   GBtrForcing
   circulationBtr
   divergenceBtr
   vorticityBtr
   u_diffusionBtr

which I think should be given two time levels to match other state
variables.

Cheers,
Michael