[mpas-developers] COMMIT CHECK: Updated Makefile

Doug Jacobsen jacobsen.douglas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 09:29:04 MST 2012

The only two compiler groups that are "set up" are ifort and gfortran, at
least for debug options. But we would need to come up with debug flags for
each of the compilers so the DEBUG=true would work.

SERIAL=true and USE_PAPI=true are not related to the compiler groups
though, as long as the FC_SERIAL and CC_SERIAL compilers are set properly.

Doug