[mpas-developers] Halo Exchange Design Document

Conrad Roesch croesch at ucar.edu
Fri Feb 17 11:15:34 MST 2012

Hello All,

I have drafted a design document (attached) that outlines some proposed changes to the MPAS halo exchange routines.  This work would initially be done in a sub-branch of the omp_blocks branch of the repository.  Before implementing any changes, I wanted to give everyone a chance to look this over, and so if anyone will require modifications to this proposal, or have any suggestions or questions, please let me know.

Cheers,
Conrad