[mpas-developers] building MPAS

Doug Jacobsen jacobsen.douglas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 15:19:44 MDT 2012

Hey Jonathan,

Thanks for the comments. Could you try compiling PIO again using the
following

FFLAGS=-ffree-form

It's supposed to remove the fixed form, and it should remove the need for
those & you had to add into some of the PIO code.

I would try it on a clean extraction of PIO, just to see if it works or not.

Thanks again.
Doug