[mpas-developers] Parallel SCVT Generator

Doug Jacobsen dwj07 at fsu.edu
Fri Jun 17 07:49:57 MDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

As part of my dissertation work I worked on an algorithm for the parallel
generation of SCVT meshes. We wrote a paper about this algorithm, and I
thought that I would send a link to everyone in case someone was interested
in reading about it. Todd Ringler posted the PDF on his website, so you can
download it here

http://public.lanl.gov/ringler/files/2011_JacobsenEtAl_JCG.pdf

If anyone is interested in playing with the software, you can download the
source code here

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mpi-scvt/

If you do end up playing with it and have any comments please let me know.

Doug