[mpas-developers] MPAS time manager

Todd D. Ringler ringler at lanl.gov
Tue Jul 19 13:56:25 MDT 2011

Hi Michael,

Thanks for producing the initial implementation.

There are others on the LANL side who are much more familiar with the
specifics on the time manager than I am, so I will let them weight in on
the specification of the format.

The part that I would like to weight in on is the cross-component
uniformity. I would strongly advocate for us striving (at least at this
early stage) to have a standard initial implementation across all
components. Of all of the things that we need to coordinate, broad
agreement on the implementation of the time manager should an relatively
easy task. I guess we will see!

Cheers,
Todd