[mpas-developers] thoughts on an MPAS project design template

Todd Ringler ringler at lanl.gov
Wed Jan 5 10:45:00 MST 2011

Hi All,

We will be starting several MPAS-related projects this month (like implementing limited-area boundary conditions and split-explicit time stepping in the ocean model). It seems to me that we will benefit from having access to a project design template that can be used to think-through and document the project. I would greatly appreciate any thoughts you might have on the proposed template. Feel free to send an email and/or edit the .tex file directly.

My hope is to put a project template under trunk/documents that can be used at will. It it gets that far, I will send out another email with an updated template.

Cheers,
Todd