[mpas-developers] mpas_timekeeping branch

Mark Petersen mpetersen at lanl.gov
Tue Aug 23 07:53:53 MDT 2011

Conrad,

This looks great.  I would like to give the ocean core a spin, but I get
compile errors on the ESMF variables.  It looks like I need to compile
with the ESMF library.  I think it would make sense to add variables to
the Makefile to automate this, so that the make command is

make ifort CORE=ocean NETCDF={netcdf_path} ESMF={esmf_path}

I may need to install the ESMF library on my own machine.  Are you using
v5.2.0r?

Mark