[mpas-developers] error using POP grid

Michael Duda duda at ucar.edu
Fri Mar 26 12:38:36 MDT 2010

Hi, Mat.

I think I've added the necessary changes to
branches/lateral_boundary_conditions to deal with missing cells in
the input grid; the branch still isn't capable of applying
boundary conditions, but the code should ignore cell 0 when
building ghost cell lists and doing ghost cell upates. If you have
a chance, could you take a look and see if there's something
still needed for your POP grid?

Cheers,
Michael