[mpas-developers] Commit Check

Doug Jacobsen dwj07 at fsu.edu
Fri Aug 27 12:14:43 MDT 2010

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the comment. Here is a proposed mpas_interface.F to satisfy your
suggestion for config_stats_interval=0 disabling the output. This also fixes
an issue, because config_stats_interval=0 causes the code to not run. Let me
know if anyone has any issues with this amendment to my previous commit
check.

Doug