[mpas-developers] Commit Check

Doug Jacobsen dwj07 at fsu.edu
Fri Aug 27 07:11:49 MDT 2010

Hi Developers,

Here is an updated module_global_diagnostics.F that I am proposing to
replace the current one in core_sw. I have checked it on my laptop, as well
as coyote, lobo, and the fsu hpc. Todd has also checked it, but if anyone
else would like to check it I would appreciate the time. I also propose a
change to namelist.input.sw to add an option to control the output frequency
of these diagnostics.

If you want to just put it in your trunk/branch to test it, the currently
output variables are as follows.

iteration #, simulation time, Mass, PV, PE, Total Energy, Coriolis Force
Energy Tendency, Kinetic energy and Potential Energy Tendency, Kinetic
Energy, Potential Energy.

Thanks!

Doug