[mpas-developers] time manager

Jones, Philip W pwjones at lanl.gov
Thu Aug 12 14:52:22 MDT 2010

Laura,

Thanks for the info - we were not necessarily advocating adopting
 ESMF as a whole.  Just the time manager module.  I believe folks
 (Michalakes or his collaborators) have done this and created a
 Fortran standalone version of the ESMF time manager.  That's what
 we would advocate initially unless there are other reasons like the
 coupling to adopt it as a whole.

Phil