[mpas-developers] /home/subversion/mpas/model revision 233

Michael Duda duda at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 30 15:05:48 MDT 2010

Renamed the interpolation module to make clear that it has uses beyond immersed<br>
boundaries.<br>
Renamed the interpolation functions to indicate:<br>
  location/function - whether the coefficients are designed to allow the<br>
    location of the reconstruction to change with each evaluation for fixed<br>
    values of the function at the source points or if the funciton values at<br>
    the source points can change for a fixed reconstruction location<br>
  2D/3D/3DPlane - indicates the dimensionality of source and evaluation points <br>
  scalar/vector - is the reconstruction funciton a scalar or a vector function?<br>
  linar/constant - in addition to RBFs, do we use just a constant or a constant<br>
    and linear basis functions to perform the reconstruction<br>
Added extensive comments to many functions<br>
Note: renaming and commenting is work in progress!<br>