[mpas-developers] dmpar_abort

Xylar Asay-Davis xylar at lanl.gov
Mon Apr 26 14:10:10 MDT 2010

I'm trying to use dmpar_abort as a way to stop the code with an error
message when things go wrong with the code I'm testing.  I could just
use stop, but I figured dmpar_abort was the "proper" way.  The problem
is that dminfo, the argument needed by dmpar_abort, is a member of the
domain, which is not available in many subroutines.  And it's
inconvenient to have to pass around any extra arguments to my
subroutines just in case I might want to abort.

Any suggestions?

-Xylar

--

Xylar S. Asay-Davis