[mpas-developers] 1/10 degree problems

Michael Duda duda at ucar.edu
Mon Apr 19 10:17:50 MDT 2010

Hi, Todd.

The only downside that I'm aware of is that files created with the
NF_64BIT_OFFSET flag wouldn't be readably by applications using a
version of the netCDF library earlier than 3.6.0. Hopefully, this
shouldn't pose a problem for us, though, so I'd also support
switching to 64-bit offsets as the default.

Cheers,
Michael