[mpas-developers] /home/subversion/mpas/model revision 36

Michael Duda duda at ucar.edu
Tue Aug 25 14:03:46 MDT 2009

1) Extend the registry to allow I/O information for fields to be
specified. Each field can be read from the input (initial condition)
file, read/written to a restart file, and written to the output file,
according to a new field in the registry.

2) Update the namelist.input file to contain a new namelist record
used to control model restarts and restart files.

M    swmodel/src/module_io_input.F
M    swmodel/src/module_io_output.F
M    swmodel/src/module_time_integration.F
M    swmodel/src/module_dmpar.F
M    swmodel/src/swmodel.F
M    swmodel/src/module_grid_types.F
M    swmodel/src/module_sw_solver.F