[NARmetrics] Metrics Dbase Update

moshak moshak at ucar.edu
Wed Aug 28 21:51:14 MDT 2013

Dear All,

We are just finishing the upgrade to the Metrics Dbase and will have it
ready to go live on Tuesday, Oct 1 with the new data entry and reporting
features.  Meanwhile, for the next 3 weeks we have it offline so that we can
reconcile and standardize the historical metrics data with the staff names
data in the people dbase, the institutions list and the standard state and
country lists.  In order to do this we need to stop the entry of new data
until the old data is ready.  If you try to log into the metrics dbase you
will receive a message that explains what we are doing and that it will
reopen again on the Oct. 1.

In September we will post news about training sessions and the schedule for
FY13 data entry.  Stay tuned!

Hope you have a great Labor Day weekend.

Cheers,

Helen, David and Cindy

Helen Moshak, JD

NCAR Operations Director