[NARmetrics] OpenSky training for publications review, data entry, and new submission form

Jennifer Phillips jennp at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 1 16:28:19 MDT 2012

Hello all,

Two times have been set for OpenSky training at the CTTC:

Tuesday 10/16 and Thursday 10/18 from 1:00-2:00.

The topics covered will be the review of the current publications list
by division for the FY12 NAR; the data entry process for missing
publications; and the new submission form.

If you would like a Meeting Maker invite for one of these sessions
please reply to this email, and I will send it to you.  We look forward
to seeing you next week.

Jennifer Phillips, Ph.D.
Metadata and Catalog Services Librarian
NCAR Library