[IFAS] Computer Room Move Update

Kelly Box kbox at ucar.edu
Sun Jul 13 22:08:35 MDT 2014

We have completed the move of all systems from CG to ML. Both the CISL and
F&A teams worked hard to make sure all systems were online for Monday
morning. The weekend was not without issues, but everyone pulled together
and made it work. All production systems are up and running. There are a
few development/test systems that will be up sometime tomorrow. These will
not affect your everyday work.

In order for your system to reflect the changes made over the weekend, you
will need to reboot your workstation first thing in the morning. You should
not have any issues getting to any Networks once you have rebooted. If you
have any problems, please contact the helpdesk at ext. 8888 or
helpdesk at fanda.ucar.edu. The F&A helpdesk will be open at 7am tomorrow
morning to help with any issues you may encounter.

Please let me know if you have any concerns or questions.

Thank you for your patience during this transition.

Kelly

--

Kelly Box
Project Analyst - Information Technology Department
Fax - 303-497-2145kbox at ucar.edu