[IFAS] Computer Room Move This Weekend, July 11th through 13th, 2014
kbox at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 9 14:18:22 MDT 2014
As a reminder, F&A IT is working with CISL management to plan the move of
our primary computing equipment from CG2 to ML. Please forward this email
to all your staff that will be affected.
The project requires a two and one-half day outage for most applications
where there will be no access. The scheduled move date and outage begins
*2pm,* *Friday, July 11th through Sunday, July 13th*. *The CPM tool
including TM1, FAB Reporting, and the BI Reporting Tool will be down
beginning at 1pm on Friday, July 11th*. Please work with your staff to
identify any critical business processes, deadlines, or other events that
would be impacted by the outage during this weekend.
The outage would impact all F&A applications including:
· IFAS Production (Dashboard, CRT, all IFAS test environments, CDD
Reports, Travel Authorization for Production and test)
· All Web Applications (Timecard, Signature Authority, CSC Webform,
Advance Notice, ePayment, and Awards Database)
· HRIS Production (iVantage, Connect Employee Self Service,
· Visitor Management Application
· CPM Production (TM1, FAB Reporting Tool, TM1/Perspectives, test
environments, BI Reporting Tool)
· PandA (Proposal) Production and test environments
· ART / Data Warehouse
· Various integrations with production systems (PeopleDB, Travel File
Maker Pro Service, Everbridge, Red Carpet)
· Cafeteria POS System
· Meeting Maker
Email will be working throughout the move.
The F&A Helpdesk will be open at 7am on Monday, July 14, 2014 in case you
have any issues. Please contact the helpdesk at ext. 8888 or
helpdesk at fanda.ucar.edu.
Questions / clarifications can be directed to Kelly Box at kbox at ucar.edu.
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
Project Analyst - Information Technology Department
Fax - 303-497-2145kbox at ucar.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the IFAS