[IFAS] adding account key description to report

Anita Monk-Ryan amonk at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 14 16:04:50 MDT 2013

The "Add Prompt" function is merely a filter to your report as to what you want included or excluded such as only wanting expense class 5300. The "Add Prompt" function can not add any new data elements to the report such as account key description.

At this time, changes are not being made to CDD reports to allow IT report writers to develop reports in the long term reporting strategy tool Cognos BI. Unfortunately, I don't know if there is a Cognos report that meets this need.

Anita