[IFAS] employee worked, etc. reports

Karla Edwards karla at ucar.edu
Fri Nov 16 16:01:45 MST 2012

Hi Mary Beth,

You can get worked and non-worked hours reports from IFAS but they are
not in the CDD reports.
To access these, you need to login using SecureCRT to orion

Login with your UCAS.

At the main menu of IFAS type, UCREPY and hit enter.
You will then see your options for the reports.

*There are also hours and non worked hours reports available in Cognos
via the CPM Project.  These allow look at data from various attributes
such as by pay period.
*
Thanks,

Karla*