[IFAS] IFAS Dashboard Symbols

Geoff Cheeseman geoff at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 9 10:19:02 MST 2012

Hello All,

A couple of handy IFAS Dashboard symbols that I thought I'd share.
First I list what the comparable symbol was  in BiTech CRT, and then I
list what the new symbol is for the IFAS Dashboard:

In BiTech CRT, the wildcard symbol used to be @; now in IFAS Dashboard
it's a  *
e.g.:  to select funds sources that start with certain characters in a
dashboard report, type:  NSFR*

In BiTech CRT, the range symbol used to be - [a dash]; now it's a  :  [a
colon]
e.g.: to select a range of keys in a dashboard report, type:  749100:749105

I hope some in this mail group find these useful.

Has anyone else in the group found some that they would like to share?

Thanks,
geoff

Geoffrey P. Cheeseman, Administrator
Earth Observing Laboratory