[icoads_usa] Test for Tair

Steve Worley worley at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 6 17:31:41 MST 2014

Scott,
I'm inbound from Atlanta and hope to discuss the issue of VQC with you before
we settle on the coding.  I like you your idea of strengthening VQC=9 to be set "only
if the data provider sets it".  I rather not see the ICOADS data processing alter any settings
within the Ivad.  The author's are responsible, via the ARC, for this piece.
sjw

---
Steven Worley / NCAR
worley at ucar.edu