[icoads_usa] Test for Tair

Scott Woodruff scott.d.woodruff at noaa.gov
Wed Feb 5 16:40:37 MST 2014

Hi Shawn and all,

Thanks for separating out this discussion of the IVAD attm status, from
the Beaufort wind topics etc.

Attached is the C96/C96a document with several additional comments
marked on top of your version.

After Sandy and I considered the detailed (including rdimma1-related
software) issues today, several additional changes are suggested in
Table C96 as attached (yellow highlighted, e.g. a couple of minor new
field abbreviation changes).

We do need a new IMMA document like the old Supplement D to start
defining all the new field values, both for the IVAD attm and various
other new/improved fields/attms. Thanks for offering to work on this,
particularly for the IVAD portions.  -Scott