[icoads_usa] Need input for IVAD planning

Mark Bourassa mbourassa at fsu.edu
Tue Feb 4 10:39:20 MST 2014

I agree and thank you for the advice! Part of the strength of what we
are doing in the modern period is assessing the corrections in
comparison to satellite data (not without it's own exciting issues). If
we look at speed, as opposed to wind vectors, we should be able to get
quite a few collocations.

Cheers,
Mark