[icoads_usa] boulder13_agenda sjw

Eric Freeman eric.freeman at noaa.gov
Wed Oct 30 11:55:20 MDT 2013

Correct. If things go as planned, I should be getting into DEN ~1:30p.
6pm at the Millenium sounds good to me.
828-551-9523 if things change or you need to reach me prior.
Thanks,
Eric
On 10/30/2013 1:45 PM, Shawn R. Smith wrote:
> Meeting Tuesday evening sounds good. My flight reaches Denver at ~3pm,
> so should be to Boulder by 5. I think Eric is in a bit earlier. Should
> we plan to meet at the Millenium around 6 pm?
>
> Shawn
>
> On Oct 30, 2013, at 1:42 PM, Steve Worley wrote:
>

>> NCAR - plan to arrive at the ML at about 7:30am.  That way we can get
>> settled
>> and have the teleconference started on time.
>> Maybe I should meet you guys Tuesday evening just to talk about
>> logistics and
>> any last minute items?
>> sjw
>>
>> On Oct 30, 2013, at 11:39 AM, "Shawn R. Smith" <smith at coaps.fsu.edu
>> <mailto:smith at coaps.fsu.edu>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey Steve,
>>>
>>> Looks good. I will add other items as they come up this week.
>>>
>>> Eric - Please add any items you wish to discuss.
>>>
>>> I will create a "final" version of this agenda on Monday to
>>> circulate. I have not really thought of an order for the agenda, but
>>> I think the IVAD and IMMA items will flow pretty nicely following
>>> the Weds ICOADS telecon.
>>>
>>> Finally, where are we planning to meet? NCAR or NOAA? Especially
>>> important for the 8 am MDT telecon on Weds.
>>>
>>> Shawn

>> ---
>> Steven Worley / NCAR
>> worley at ucar.edu <mailto:worley at ucar.edu>
>> rda.ucar.edu <http://rda.ucar.edu/>
>> Wrk: 303.497.1248
>> Mobile: 720.468.1961
>> ----

Eric Freeman
Marine Observation Analyst
Team STG, Inc./ERT - Government Contractor

Ingest and Analysis Branch
Global Climate Applications Division
NOAA's National Climatic Data Center
151 Patton Avenue, Asheville, NC 28801-5001
Phone: +1 828.271.4463
Fax:   +1 828.271.4022
Eric.Freeman at noaa.gov