[icoads_usa] boulder13_agenda sjw

Eric Freeman eric.freeman at noaa.gov
Wed Oct 30 11:41:41 MDT 2013

Hi Shawn,
Per my earlier email please add these to the list:

  * archive and access procedures
  * future test of transer mechanism from NCAR to NCDC

Thanks,
Eric

On 10/30/2013 1:39 PM, Shawn R. Smith wrote:
> Hey Steve,
>
> Looks good. I will add other items as they come up this week.
>
> Eric - Please add any items you wish to discuss.
>
> I will create a "final" version of this agenda on Monday to circulate.
> I have not really thought of an order for the agenda, but I think the
> IVAD and IMMA items will flow pretty nicely following the Weds ICOADS
> telecon.
>
> Finally, where are we planning to meet? NCAR or NOAA? Especially
> important for the 8 am MDT telecon on Weds.
>
> Shawn
> On Oct 30, 2013, at 11:35 AM, Steve Worley wrote:
>
>> shawn,
>> a bit of a mark up for the boulder agenda
>> sjw
>>
>> ---
>> Steven Worley / NCAR
>> worley at ucar.edu <mailto:worley at ucar.edu>
>> rda.ucar.edu <http://rda.ucar.edu/>
>> Wrk: 303.497.1248
>> Mobile: 720.468.1961
>> ----
>>

>> <Boulder13_agenda_v1_sjw.docx>

Eric Freeman
Marine Observation Analyst
Team STG, Inc./ERT - Government Contractor

Ingest and Analysis Branch
Global Climate Applications Division
NOAA's National Climatic Data Center
151 Patton Avenue, Asheville, NC 28801-5001
Phone: +1 828.271.4463
Fax:   +1 828.271.4022
Eric.Freeman at noaa.gov