[icoads_usa] boulder13_agenda sjw

Shawn R. Smith smith at coaps.fsu.edu
Wed Oct 30 11:39:01 MDT 2013

Hey Steve,

Looks good. I will add other items as they come up this week.

Eric - Please add any items you wish to discuss.

I will create a "final" version of this agenda on Monday to circulate. I have not really thought of an order for the agenda, but I think the IVAD and IMMA items will flow pretty nicely following the Weds ICOADS telecon.

Finally, where are we planning to meet? NCAR or NOAA? Especially important for the 8 am MDT telecon on Weds.

Shawn