[icoads_usa] icoads_usa Digest, Vol 1, Issue 1

Eric Freeman - NOAA Affiliate eric.freeman at noaa.gov
Fri Oct 11 09:21:59 MDT 2013

Hi Steve,
Thanks for the settings information. I've updated my digest mode to 'off'.
Cheers,
Eric

--

Eric Freeman
Marine Observation Analyst - STG, Inc.

Ingest and Analysis Branch
Global Climate Applications Division
NOAA's National Climatic Data Center
151 Patton Avenue, Asheville, NC 28801-5001
Phone: +1 828.271.4463
Fax:   +1 828.271.4022
Eric.Freeman at noaa.gov