[icoads_usa] icoads_usa Digest, Vol 1, Issue 1

Steve Worley worley at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 11 08:46:00 MDT 2013

Eric,

Some how your mail delivery setting is 'digest' - which mean you get a bundle of
email once a day, not when they are posted.

Go here:
Enter your address and password to visit the subscribers list:
click on your name/address
Under Subscription Options, Set Digest Mode = off
Submit My Changes

Then you will receive all messages when they are posted.

I will answer your other questions by mailing to "icoads_usa at mailman.ucar.edu"

sjw

>> FYI - this is the first message I've received from the chain above.
>>
>> Not sure if I was supposed to get message #1, but I also didn't receive #2 or #3. Let me know if you need to send me another test message to confirm receipt.

---
Steven Worley / NCAR
worley at ucar.edu
rda.ucar.edu