[icoads_usa] Draft Meeting Minutes - Intl Partner Telecon 6 Nov 2013

Scott Woodruff scott.d.woodruff at noaa.gov
Wed Nov 13 08:35:09 MST 2013

Eric,
Yes I think that extra info about the US process could be informative to
the international folks. But I'd just suggest making it into a document
footnote rather than leaving it as an embedded comment. How about
rewording it slightly to something like:
     * Additional timing information: After NCDC completes an internal
Division review currently underway: (1) UCAR still needs to see an
annotated version (since we had recommended that a few changes suggested
earlier by them not be adopted), and (2) as noted in the Annex the
document has not yet been seen by CIRES management yet.
Thanks, -Scott