[icoads_usa] TPOS 2020: Whitepaper Progress and next steps. [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Scott Woodruff scott.d.woodruff at noaa.gov
Sun Nov 10 13:02:15 MST 2013

Thanks, Steve.
This looks good to me, including the new best practices wording.
In the attached, I tracked several additional, generally minor,
suggestions that you can consider.
Maybe we should see if PMEL responds to your query soon (or if others
copied here @icoads_usa have any immediate comments) and get this back
to Neville et al. in the next few days.  -Scott