[icoads_int] new ICOADS blog post

Clive Wilkinson (GSS - Switzerland) cww at geoss.ch
Tue Apr 1 11:47:39 MDT 2014

I think you are being very generous.  As an ex-humanities person, my BS meter jumped to warp speed of its own accord.

Clive

Clive Wilkinson
Director
Geo-Scientific Solutions
Hauptstrasse 21
1713 St. Antoni
Canton Fribourg - Switzerland
and
Visiting Professor
Faculty of Natural Resources
Catholic University of Valparaiso, Chile