[icoads_int] new ICOADS blog post

Brohan, Philip philip.brohan at metoffice.gov.uk
Tue Apr 1 10:11:29 MDT 2014

 One point I regularly struggle with when talking to humanities researchers is that they don't have the concept of hypothesis testing - so they seem to drift from the undeniable to the wildly speculative without making any distinction between them. It really is a different way of thinking.

 Even so I like Ben Schmidt's ICOADS posts - always interesting and the graphs are beautiful.

Philip