[Hss-admin] EXTERNAL: 2014 HSS Poster Text

Karel Schrijver schrijver at lmsal.com
Wed Jul 31 20:50:54 MDT 2013

Thank you. I will review as soon as I can.

Is one extra week sufficient for you to process the visa requests in time? How many visa problems did you run into (as in too late to participate), and what countries were these for this year?

Karel

--
Dr. C.J. Schrijver, LM senior fellow ____  www.lmsal.com/~schrijver/
LMATC Solar and Astrophysics Lab. (ADBS/252);   3251 Hanover Street;