[Hss-admin] 2014 HSS Poster Text

Kendra Greb kgreb at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 31 12:59:13 MDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

I've attached the 2014 HSS poster text for your edits. Susanne has
greyed out the two paragraphs that we think specifically described the
2013 school description.  I would like to have the final edits done by
Sept. 16, 2013.  This gives you six weeks to work on it.  We plan on
mailing posters out mid-October and having the application deadline on
Feb. 22, 2014.  This will add a week of time for you to review the
applications.

Thank you,

Kendra

--