[Hiaper-ao-ncar-advanced-notice] Coming Soon: 1cent Listing Day Sale

eBay aw-confirm at ebay.com
Fri Oct 21 23:20:30 MDT 2005

***Coming Soon:  1cent Listing Day Sale***

Bill Cobb
Dear eBay Member,

I'd like to announce a special one-day 1cent Listing Day Sale, Insertion fees for auction-style and Fixed Price format listings on eBay.com, eBay Motors (for non-vehicles listings) and eBay.ca will be a nickel. All other fees will be at the standard rates. You can get all the details about the promotion on eBay.

eBay's success is based on the success of our buyers and sellers. We understand this, and we're working hard to put those words into action more than ever before. I know a one-day sale is a small gesture, but I hope it helps.
Regards,
Bill
 Copyright © 1995-2005 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.