[Hearts-of-GOLD] JEDI efforts as part of tenure/promotion

Myers, Madison madison.myers at montana.edu
Tue Dec 1 17:24:43 MST 2020

Hi, everyone,

I would be extremely interested in receiving this information as well. What a wonderful mission, Grady.

Along similar lines, in our faculty meeting today, we were discussing the idea of how we would evaluate the DEI effectiveness of our department from the student perspective. Essentially, creating a baseline evaluation to then build off of. My thought to start was to implement exit interviews of our students; however, the consensus was that some University/Institution may have already figure out a roadmap to addressing this question. If anyone has resources on evaluating the DEI effectiveness/shortfalls of a department, I would be most appreciative.

Thanks for including me in such a wonderful community.

Best,
Madison

Madison L. Myers, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor (She/Her)