[Hearts-of-GOLD] Fwd: Fwd: You're Invited to a Documentary Film Premiere

Sim D. Aberson sim.aberson at noaa.gov
Mon Sep 17 18:29:14 MDT 2018

Yay Vernon!

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Fwd: You're Invited to a Documentary Film Premiere
Date: 	Mon, 17 Sep 2018 14:22:46 -0400
From: 	Catalina Martinez - NOAA Federal <catalina.martinez at noaa.gov>
To: 	_NWS Diversity and Professional Advancement Working Group
<dpa_wg at noaa.gov>

Hello DPA folks.
The premier of the documentary some of you participated in will premier
next Thursday here at URI. I'm working with a group here at URI on
developing a workshop around this film, and we will be hosting the
film/workshop at SACNAS.

Note the image of Vernon Morris, NCAS Director at Howard University, as
he was one of several people connected to NOAA interviewed for the film.

Can't wait to share this effort. We've been working on it for months -
of course the filmmaker, Kendall Moore, has done all the heavy lifting!!
Catalina