[Hearts-of-GOLD] FW: Welcome to the "Hearts-of-GOLD" mailing list

Grady Dixon pgdixon at fhsu.edu
Tue Oct 10 13:01:40 MDT 2017

Hi, everyone

As you hopefully received in an email (below) back in August, we had a colleague at UCAR set up an email list for our Hearts of GOLD group. Since that initial email, I have sent a couple of messages, but I just discovered that I had copied the email address incorrectly. So, it appears that nobody has received any messages.

I will repost a couple of my messages that are related to the project and less related to my efforts to create discussion around current events that are no longer current:)

P. Grady Dixon
Professor and Chair
Department of Geosciences
Fort Hays State University