[Hearts-of-GOLD] update

Grady Dixon pgdixon at fhsu.edu
Mon Nov 6 14:13:42 MST 2017

Hi, everyone

I hope you will take a minute to read a short article by Deborah Lee about her experience with Hearts of GOLD this past summer. Perhaps you will share this with others:
http://eeo.oar.noaa.gov/Newsletter/2017/november2017issue.pdf

We have had a few of you request a list of participants and contact info. I have attached a spreadsheet with names, affiliations, and email addresses.

In an effort to promote other ways of communication, Jarrod has set up a Facebook group for Hearts of GOLD. I do not have a FB account, so Jarrod may have to add some info here, but this is the link where you can join the group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/227354644355368/

Finally, I will be attending the SEDAAG meeting in Starkville, MS in a couple of weeks. I will be presenting on Hearts of GOLD and using that as a springboard for recruiting. Let me know if you will be attending that meeting. Otherwise, I encourage you to seek out participants and PIs from this project at all meetings. We will have representatives at AGU, AMS and AAG over the next few months.

P. Grady Dixon
Professor and Chair
Department of Geosciences
Fort Hays State University