[Hearts-of-GOLD] New Visiting Faculty Exchange Fellowships at CICS Princeton

Sonya Legg slegg at princeton.edu
Fri Dec 8 12:10:07 MST 2017

Dear Hearts of GOLD colleagues,

I'm very excited to announce a new visiting faculty exchange fellowship
program at the Cooperative Institute for Climate Science in Princeton.
If any of you would like to spend up to three months in Princeton,
working with faculty from the Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences program
or NOAA-GFDL, here's your chance! We will pay travel, housing, and
stipend or summer salary. We especially want to use this as a mechanism
to build collaborations between CICS and other institutions. Please
spread the word to your colleagues. Closing date is Jan 31st 2018. Let
me know if you have any questions!

https://www.princeton.edu/acad-positions/position/5341

Sonya Legg